What foods that I interested to cook?
If I being asked like that, hmm I think I'm so confused to answer haha. I love to eat vegetables, so I'd like to cook vegetables. I do love to cook all my favorite food and husband's too. Usually people like to cook their favorite food, isn't it? Well I'm too.
Besides cooking for some 'heavy foods' like rice, some pasta, side dishes and vegetables... I also like to make a quick snack, sometimes I made some of cake or other snack based of some recipe in magazine or I'm having fun with modified the recipe itself.
Well this is the most common food I often made when I feel to drink a cup of coffee and read a book (or writing on my blog), I cook it so many for husband lunch at work too. I name it fried roll bread. You can cook it fast and so easy without a lot of things that made is failde. But yes you can not left it if you do not want it overcooked. The ingredients is not much, applicable even for you who live in boarding house.
White bread without the edges or plain white bread, remove the crusts
Butter for frying
Cheese slices, can also be varied with grilled sausages or chocolate peanut butter
Tools needed :
Pan or nonstick skillet for frying
How to make :
1) Take a loaf of bread and put it onto the cutting board, remove the crusts and roll it with rolling pin until flat
2) After the bread's edges being cutted and flat, put on it anything you like such as cheese or sausages or chocolate butter
3) Roll the bread with it's fill, then glue the bread with egg yolk so the bread does not opened when it was being fried
4) Repeat steps 1-3 until we have had enough of roll bread with filling
5) Heat the butter over the pan, fry the bread rolls with butter until brownish
6) Pick up from the fry pan, ready to be served.
It's so yummy if being eaten while warm with a cup of coffee, tea or any drink you like. So delicious, the melted cheese inside a bread roll, addicting!
Have a try! :D
Post a Comment