- In order long-lasting wood cutting boards and free from residual pieces of vegetable / meat, apply a few drops of oil.
- To prevent your new kitchen tool which made from wood free from the smell of some food, soak overnight with mixed water and white vinegar before use .
- Food filter which made of metal will dry quickly in a way heating it in the oven for 2 minutes. Use gloves to pick it up.
- Blunt kitchen scissors can be sharp again if we use it to cut the sandpaper.
- Boil water that has been spiked with vinegar in a new frying pan before use. This prevents the food becoming sticky when fried.
- To check the scales are accurate or not, weigh some of types of goods which have certain weight. Select the items that have been packed such as margarine, cheese, and more. Because in the packaging legibly the net weight of the goods.
- To lean tableware made of plastic, soaking in water mixed with baking soda for 10 minutes. After that, rinse with clean water.
- To clean kitchen tools made from aluminum has turned black, boil some liters of water, mixed with 2 tablespoons cream of tartar. Boil for 10 minutes and then scrub.
- Sprinkle flour over spill oil or fat and then scrub. Oil or fat will be easily separated and removable. Flour can seep an oil and also prevent the spread to other places. But remember, do not try to cleaning it with a paper towel or cloth.
- To clean up the grater after grating, simply grate the raw potato. All the cheese is left in the holes of grater will carry over.
- To clean stained kitchen tools which made from plastic, soak in one bucket of warm water mixed with 1 small bowl of bleach. Leave for 20 minutes, after that take and wash clean. For finishing, wash as usual using dish-washing soap and warm water.
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
How To Take Care Your Kitchen Tools